Handicapped Parking Permit


Handicapped Parking Permit Application (PDF)


To obtain a Handicapped Parking Permit complete the application form, or have your healthcare provider (MD, DO, DPM, or NP) complete a statement on their letterhead. The statement must describe the disabling condition and verify that the disability qualifies according to the law.

The permit can be obtained in person from the City Clerk's Office or by mailing the completed form or statement to the City Clerk's Office, 330 Ford Street, Room 4, Ogdensburg, NY 13669.


There is no fee for a Handicapped Parking Permit.