Click to Home

Go To Search
Handicapped Parking Permit

Handicapped Parking Permit Application


To obtain a Handicapped Parking Permit complete the application form, or have your healthcare provider (MD, DO, DPM, or NP) complete a statement on their letterhead. The statement must describe the disabling condition and verify that the disability qualifies according to the law.

The permit can be obtained in person from the City Clerk's Office or by mailing the completed form or statement to the City Clerk's Office, 330 Ford Street, Room 4, Ogdensburg, NY 13669.

There is no fee for a Handicapped Parking Permit.

Home Contact Us Sitemap RSS FAQs Accessibility Translate Privacy Statement Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus